Monday, August 28, 2006

I wish I was here
To Sockton-on-Tees! Or more specifically, the gorgeous sounding Teesside Industrial Estate, for a press pass at Harrisons: Because we print better! For some reason, such seemingly dismal trips tap nicely into the wanderlust that often washes over me, and has me covering vast distances on Google Maps or seeing where Sammy’s fishing trip took him on the beautifully lovely Wayfaring site. This wanderlust is totally out of proportion to the amount of actual travelling I have done in my life; if anything, I am more drawn to the places I know I will never see. My current crush is on Sault Ste Marie, a city that spans both sides of the American-Canadian border, up where Michigan and Ontario meet, and whose huge locks the big ships pass through on their way from Lake Superior to Lakes Michigan and Huron.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home