Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I think I know how Mrs Mark Oaten feels
Mel Gibson's pathetic mea culpa over his anti-Semitic remarks actually made me puke. In fact, I can barely see what I'm typing because of all the vomit on my screen. "I'm not just asking for forgiveness," said Mel, in his achingly solemn statement."I would like to take it one step further, and meet with leaders in the Jewish community, with whom I can have a one-on-one discussion to discern the appropriate path for healing. I am in the process of understanding where those vicious words came from during that drunken display, and I am asking the Jewish community, whom I have personally offended, to help me on my journey through recovery."

The approprate path for healing. The process of understanding. Is there anyone in the world who believes a single word of this? I'll tell you where those vicious words came from. They came from your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home