Thursday, November 24, 2005

Highgate Studios Café
If there is a more hateful corner of our planet, I have yet to find it. What is it with this place? If it isn't the moronic cockney banter of the staff who run it, (Lovely jubbly this you twat), it's the whole Kids from Fame vibe given off by the assorted F and C words who allow themselves to be fleeced there every day. One of these days, someone will start body popping in the queue and not one of these fuckers will bat an eyelid. Apparently there is a call centre in the building, and if ever a group of people served as a warning to the perils of not paying attention in school this is it. Every time I go there, something inside me dies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, so good... nice start. Haven't been blogging very long myself. I take it from the blog your in London where I've recently visited.

I'll stay tuned and see where this is going. :)

In the meantime, come visit. Select Picture Gallery and sets from the sidebar to view some recent pictures of my view of England.

Cheers.

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home