Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thought for the day
Going to work on the Thameslink isn't, let's face it, the most natural subject for a blog, however many tagents I allow myself. You would certainly have trouble selling that one in to the bank manager, no matter how eye-catching the pie charts or neatly typed the business plan. By anyone's standards, my journey in to work is short, so the window, even when it opens, opens briefly. Still, I will see what I can do. This morning, for instance, I came in half way through a conversation which sounded like it might go somewhere but the train pulled into my station and I had to get off. Oh well. If you think there's more to a joke than the punchline, you know where to come. Tomorrow on the Thameslink: someone cranks their iPod upto 7.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

doot

11:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home